Chattanooga is filled with things to do from family activities to downtown night life. A city nestled between beautiful mountains and rivers and filled with sights, history, arts, music, discovery and outdoor culture - there is something for everyone to enjoy! Check out the links below or download a full visitors guide.
- Food City (Map).
- Walmart (Map)
- Harry's Wine and Spirits (Map)
- Great places nearby for a quick meal or take out right near the house.
- Shufords for great BBQ (Map)
- Merv's for great Burger (Map)
- River Drifters for great food (Map)
- The Big Table for some homestyle cooking. (Map)
Chattanooga TN Attractions
Chattanooga Events and Activities
- Riverbend Music Festival
- Riverfront Nights
- Nightfall - Free Summer Concert Series
- Southern Brewers Festival
- Tennessee Whiskey Festival
- Chattanooga Lookouts - Baseball
- Chattanooga Zoo
- Chattanooga Football Club
- Moonriver Music Festival
Things To Do Outdoors in Chattanooga
Chattanooga has been voted Outside Magazine's " Best Town Ever" in both 2011 and 2015. This isn't surprising, given the abundance of outdoor activities in the area. From leisurely parks to hardcore kayaking and climbing, Chattanooga has an adventure for all ages and abilities.
- City Parks: Parks Locator Map
- Get connected with the outdoor scene in Chattanooga with Outdoor Chattanooga
- Mountain Biking
- Whitewater Paddling/Rafting
For info on area trails and other outdoor activities check out Roots Rated which is one of our favorite resources.
Places to Eat: Chattanooga Restaurants
Chattanooga has some great restaurants, for a full list click here.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Big River Grille
- Urban Stack
- The Feed Co Table & Tavern
- Edley's BBQ
- The Big Table
- Clyde's on Main
- The Flying Squirrel Bar
Check out http://www.chattanoogafun.com/ for additional local area information and a guide for things to do.
2020 Tennessee Hunting, Fishing and Boating Regulations
With Summer kicking off we have had several people asking about Fishing Regulations for Tennessee. The above link will take to the 2020 Hunting, Fishing and Boating Guides.
If you ended up renting any of our watercraft, you can also find the Handbook of Tennessee Boating Laws and Responsibilities. Enjoy!
One of Stay and Play's Own tearing up the local music scene!
Vincent Beasley, one of the owners of Stay and Play has been playing the local Chattanooga music scene with his band The Foothills, an Americana acoustic trio. Be sure to check out the foothills facebook page to see if they have a show lined up during your stay!